Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not much has changed


I am still not ranking. Well, in G i am not ranking - i am doing decent in MSN. But, maybe that is good. A gradual climb in the SERPs might sustain longer. I dont have much updates to write about. I am still working on some of my other site. Not just this v7ndotcom elursrebmem blog. I gained a client the other night and may have 1 or 2 other clients coming on board soon.

Its gonna be tough juggling my finances as well as this SEO/ SEM stuff. Im probably gonna end up with some 7 day work weeks to get it all done. If that be the case, I am up for it. Just as long as it pays off in the end. - Unlike my most recent endeavor. But, we wont get into that - we will just try to move on and forget. So, thats all i really have to say about v7ndotcom elursrebmem. I had better win this stupid contest or i will have to stab somebody in the face.

This blog has got to be the most boring thing to read ever. I wonder iff anyone will ever read this entire blog. I doubt it. I wouldnt read it. Its just me rambling my thoughts out as quickly as they come into my head. And then of course, i stick in the random v7ndotcom elursrebmem here and there. Gotta keep the keyword density healthy. Not too healthy tough ;)

I'll be back tomorrow to give more useless content for this silly contest. Thanks again for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home