Sunday, January 22, 2006

Added more links, still not ranking

Yeah, so...not much to report. The top ten sites have been juggling around a little bit but no signifacant changes have occured. This blog hasnt gotten any rankings yet. Im kinda dissapointed so far. I might change things around a bit on this blog and see if that help. I'll add some permanent links to a few posts and see if that helps a bit. I am ranking decen tin MSN. I have the number 15 spot so maybe ill move up in google in the coming weeks.

Other than that im not sure what else to do. I guess ill just keep posting and adding BLs. Here some more jibberish talk...

v7ndotcom elursrebmem is a great time for birthdays. It is my roomate's daughter;s birthday. They are cutting the cake as i type. Perhaps i should v7ndotcom elursrebmem and go upstairs to join them. Its kinda rude to not be thee for the cake cutting. Upstairs i go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home