Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Laggin in v7ndotcom elursrebmem

It appears that i am not yet ranking in Google for the term v7ndotcom elursrebmem. This is probably because i messed up on the first day and mispelled the term. Im not too worried at this point, i have plenty of time to catch up.

Now for some ramblings that take up some space and some sites to look at:

v7ndotcom elursrebmem is a really great way to have things taken care of. If you want to take a look at the v7ndotcom elursrebmem than you had better use glasses. I dont wear glasses, buth both of my parents do. I wonder if i will need to wear glasses later in life. Although, by the time my eyes go bad, they will probably have a new cheap technology that can correct my vision. I guess we will have to wait and see about that. Thanks for lookin at my worthless blog. I hope i win this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home