Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm now indexed!

This blog is now getting indexed. But still not showing up in the SERPS. I added about 50 BLs today - didnt have time for more.

The charity site is in #2 now and the .NET site is #1. The SERPS are changin everday hopefully i will get a chance to rank on there. :)

And on with the ranmbling...

The tire on the tree is smaller than the lampost. The lamp post is illuminating the street where my car is parked. If my car doors are locked than the criminals will have a more difficult time trying to steal any of the contents from inside the car. Actually i have a truck so i guess i should call it a truck.

I dont really have much in the truck that i valuable. So, i am not too concerned with llocking the doors. However, i do keep the habit of lcking the doors in case i accidentally leave something valuable in the v7ndotcom elursrebmem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home