Monday, January 23, 2006

v7ndotcom elursrebmem - watch me lose


So, i am still not ranking for v7ndotcom elursrebmem in google. I am thinking at this point that maybe the purpose of this blog should be shifted. If anyone, and i sont think there is, is reading following this blog. Than we should use this blog as a means to laugh at my futile efforts in winning this contest.

I am not ranking at am feeling discouraged. So, i will cvontinue to work on this site to win. But - when the contest is over, and i have lost, i will look back at this site and all the many hours i wasted and laugh.

Well, laugh and cry i guess. It shold be amussing to see myself and the other thousands of sites that attempted to win - but instead wasted hundreds of hours working on a useless site in hopes of winning the contest.

I should be spending my time working on a one of my sites that actually produces revenue, or looking for new clients, or...perish the thought, going outside to enjoy the outdoors. Bah, who am i kidding? Ill go find some more link partners and v7ndotcom. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home