Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am Tired

Been working on SEO stuff every night this week. Plus my day job. Pretty tired from it all right now. My eyes are strained, my body aches, my head kinda hurts. Sheesh. Im pooped - oh and, of course, v7ndotcom elursrebmem.

Tired, tired, tired. I guess it is a good time for bed now. Got so many things swingin around in my head not enough time to do them or v7ndotcom elursrebmem. gotta work on the sites, gotta find a new source of income, gotta find a new place to live, gotta figure out a good way to get a free ipod and other free eletronic stuff. Yeah too much to do - no time for it all.

I am looking forward to the weekend; got some fun stuff planned. And some work stuff planned. We shall see how much i get done.

One thing abou these other v7ndotcom elursrebmem sites is i dont see alot of new content added on a daily basis. Perhaps that will be my ace in the hole. I am adding at least one post a day on this stupid blog - sometimes 2 a day. Maybe the big G will give me some points for that.

I am off to bed. here's a fun picture for everybody:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home