Friday, February 10, 2006

What to say about v7ndotcom elursrebmem?


I am running out of things to say about our favorite words, v7ndotcom elursrebmem. I am still adding links and trying to add content. It is pretty broing and i really dont get much from it. My ranking sin the SERPs is pretty bad and i dont think i am goin gto win.

I guess the competition is pretty stiff. It appears that not many blogs are winning the competition at this point. Perhaps that was my firs tmistake. Of course my second mistake was when i mispelled the words v7ndotcom elursrebmem in the very first blog that i created.

Pretty stupid mistake there also. Of course, i dont think that it made much difference in the long run. I still ended up with a stupid blog with tons of useless info and crap.

Oh yeah, perhaps i should mention that i created a few new websites recently. One is for internet marketing: www.ecentralmarketing.com and i have another one which i created for another SEO contest: www.carcasherdotcomseocontest.biz I also started to create a site for a bar crawl that i help organize each year. The site isnt finished but it may be worht taking a look at: www.deweybargolf.com and i have another one that i havent really worked on so maybe i wont tell you the URL yet.

I hope my luck improves with this contest or I at least do better on the other contest i am competing in. Thanks again for stopping by and i take care of yourself. And dont forget that valentines day is coming up soon so make sure to get your significant other something nice. Almost forgot; v7ndotcom elursrebmem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home