Saturday, April 08, 2006

NiNeTeEn... what in the world happens now??

Well, as you know I am now 19 offically!
What happens now?
Well, my life...as it has been...is nothing special. I don't feel any different. Nineteen.. that just means that I am almost twenty but still a teen adult... lol. But I am looking forward to this next year.

My life has been full of canyons..if you've kept up with my Blogs you know that. But I feel that this year will be better.

I am looking forward to this summer:
My Brother, Zack, coming back from Iraq
Derek coming back in August-ish
Being a Youth Leader at a Church I don't know at all
Getting Closer to God through the whole youth leadership thing

I am excited about next school year here at Mars Hill.
New Faces to make friends with
New Classes
Being a sophomore and a junior in the same year

Well, I don't know much else to say, except my year's resolutions. LOL... well, I make more resolution for each new birth year, than every new Year Year. Funny, I know...but I am werid like that.

Resolutions:
-Better Relationship with God
-Better understanding of myself
-More Promotions at Cutco
-Hopefully more money...b/c I am a poor little freshman right now..lol
-More Friends
-Better Friendship with people
-Maybe start a "real" relationship with someone I actually like
-Work on my "E.Q." skills
-Inspire someone
-Be a better person to have people to rely on me
-Be a wonderful youth leader
-Internship in Texas at the Big Cat Reserve..maybe
-Focus more on my work
-Rely more on others, instead of the other way
-Learn to teach myself..that I am the most important person to me...
-Work on all the bible stuff.. get more JESUS books and shirts

Well, I wish you the best luck in "my new birth year" and I hope the best for myself.

Lord I love you. Thank you for all you give me...for the beautiful mountains in my sky, the wonderful sunsets, the great friends I have that I can count on, the intelligence you blessed me with and all physical abilities and features you bless me with, the awesome Christian people I can rely on, and of course my redemmer, savior, beginning and end, [and all else titles for Jesus Christ]. Thank you soo much for all this. Please bless me with another wonderful year. Dispite all the tiny little problems and rocks I've stubbled over following you, it has been wonderful and I would never have traded it for anything else. Please, be with Zack and Derek in Iraq. Please help Nathanuiel and Todd and Shane with their ministry. Continue to pull my mother close to you. And draw my lsot friends and family closer and closer to know who you are. Be with all my friends with physical problems, acedemic problems, atheltic problems, financial problems, personal problems and spirital problems. And continue to bless me by listening to me. I know you answer prayers. Thank you for that.

Cheers: To ANOTHER Year!

Music Ref and Inspiration right at this moment:
"...... I dont have look too far or too long a while
to make a lengthy list of all thing of all that I enjoy
it's an accumulating trinket in a treasure pile,
a moth, and rust, leaves and such; will soon enough distroy
i wanna leave a legacy
how will they remember me
did i choose to love
did i point to you enough to make mark on things
wanna leave an offering
child of mercy and grace, who blessed your name
on a polgentically and leave that kind of legacy
not well traveled
not wll read
not well to do but well breed
just wanna hear instead
well done .. good.. and faithful...worth hheaveeen
ooo yea yeah
how will they remember me
did i choose to love
did i point to you enough to make mark on things
wanna leave an offering
child of mercy and grace, who blessed your name
on a polgentically and leave that kind of legacy
i dont mind if you got something nice to say about me...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home