Monday, March 06, 2006

I dont have much to say

I really dont have much to write about today. But, I try to add new content to the site every few days. Whether i am v7ndotcom elursrebmem or not. The weather is getting better outside and some people are talking about going to the annual shamrock festival this weekend.

I went to the festival last year and it was pretty boring. I drank a bunch of beer and stood around for a while - not a good use of my time. So, i probably wont go again this year.

I am looking forward to the new sopranos episode this weekend even though i may not get out of work in time to see it. Hopefully it will be available through on-demand and i will still get to watch it when i get home from work. I guess thats all i have to say about v7ndotcom elursrebmem right now. I will be back in a few days to add more useless copy. Somebody gimme some links please. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home