Friday, February 24, 2006

Why Give Up?

Why should i give up? Just because some of these v7ndotcom elursrebmem sites have PR5 and above? Thats a bunch of bologna. I think i might just hunker down and try to win this crappy contest. I mean if these other guys can use techniques like posting to digg.com, i can get better ranking than that...I mean that your plan? Post a link to your site at digg.com?

Bull dukenheimer! i can get better rankings than a guy like that. I am now motivated again to get this blog on the right v7ndotcom elursrebmem track. I'll bet many of these people are getting discouraged and are giving up. Fine! That will make it easier for me to catch up to the leaders. Whom are probably more motivated because they are so close to winning. Well, nbot on my watch.

I am going to make a final push for the finish line and see what we can make of this v7ndotcom elursrebmem contest. Damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home