Wednesday, March 01, 2006

v7ndotcom elursrebmem when over?

So, when is this contest over anyway? I cant remeber when the finish date is and i am too lazy to go looking for it. End of april? End of may? I cant remeber. I've got a strong feeling that i am not going to win this contest. I have been sepnding more time on other projects and there seems to be alot of competition in this contest. More so than the other competition i am in: carcasherdotcom seocontest.

I think i have a better chance at that one since it takes place for almost an entire year and most people will lose steam after a few months. I'll just have to make sure i dont lose any motivation throughout the year. They just had the results of the first month and started paying the winners for each engine. I had a #5 spot in MSN and that was as close as i came to winning. Ill keep working and try to get up there for next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home